The Norterra Dentist uses advanced technologies to make your visit as comfortable as possible. These devices also provide more accurate service for our patients so that we can supply the effective treatment for your specific needs.
Unlike traditional x-rays, digital x-rays are safer and much more accurate.
- Digital x-rays use up to 90% less radiation.
- Digital images are available immediately.
- These images can be zoomed in on.
- All of your data is stored digitally!
An intraoral camera is a small camera used to take pictures and video of the condition of your teeth from the view of inside your mouth. An intraoral camera:
- Assesses those hard-to-see areas.
- Helps track your treatment process.
- Diagnoses chips, cracks, and disease.
- Allows the dentist to show you what they see.
The iTero digital scanner completely replaces outdated impression methods.
- Provides a more accurate image.
- No more having to bite down on goo!
- Faster impressions mean faster results!
- Creates a 3D file of your teeth.
High-Grade Dental Materials
The Norterra Dentist makes use of professional-quality resources.
- Porcelain: For color-matching, strong dental crowns, bridges, and veneers, porcelain not only looks like real teeth but feels like them too! We work together with a lab that creates our dental appliances with the help of high-end image processing technology, so your custom-made product has a long life.
- Zoom! Whitening: For those of us with a busy schedule, Zoom offers a professional whitening experience that can be done during a lunch break. By using a specialized light to activate the whitening gel, you’ll receive a more radiant smile that covers your entire arch of teeth and not just the front rows like traditional whitening strips.
- SureSmile® Clear Aligners: A popular choice among adults who want a straighter, brighter smile with all the benefits of discretion. SureSmile® aligners can tackle many mild-moderate cases of crooked, misaligned teeth. By using a series of clear dental trays, your teeth will slowly move into place without the use of sharp metal wires.
For a Truly Professional Experience, Call Today!
These technologies allow us to treat our patients faster and easier while also providing a more comfortable experience. Your private health information is more secure than it has ever been! Contact us today to schedule your appointment.
You May Also Be Interested In
This page has been reviewed for medical accuracy by Dr. Roopinder Mann, owner of The Norterra Dentist and graduate of University of Illinois Chicago College of Dentistry